Start from frozen vegetables and cook to a minimum temperature of 75ºC (165ºF). Cooking time may vary depending on the type of appliance used. For best results, pierce vegetables with fork to check desired texture.Do not refreeze thawed product. If thawed, cook immediately.
Recommended cooking method :
- Preheat the oven to 212°F (100°C) on steam mode.
- Place frozen vegetables on a tray.
- Cook vegetables for 4-5 minutes.
- Cool vegetables a few minutes to stop cooking and then serve
- Place frozen vegetables in a steamer.
- Cook for about 5-10 minutes. Check regularly until cooked.
- Cool vegetables on a tray for a few minutes to stop cooking. Serve.
Alternative cooking method :
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil in a skillet.
- Preheat the skillet to medium-heat.
- Pour 1 kg of frozen vegetables in the skillet. Add ¼ cup of water.
- Cook vegetables for 10-15 minutes. Stir regularly.
- When cooking is complete, serve immediately.
Do not refreeze thawed product. If thawed, cook immediately.